Anyone else need to shift the Covid weight? Love some help and accountability.

Options
So Covid's been.....interesting to say the least. The world's been flipped on it's head and I'm not sure about you guys but that hasn't helped my fitness or weight. Time to change that!

I've gained some weight in lockdown. I'll be honest I haven't checked the scales as I'm scared to know the number, I do however know for sure I've gained. I've started on MFP again, up to 10 days atm, but I am a serial starter for sure. Let's see if I can stick to this a while longer. Atleast enough to see some changes.
I've began surrounding myself with sports channels and firness youtube channels,trying to stay in the right mindset and hopefully stay motivated. MFP will be my main social media. Hopefully that might help.

If your interested in adding me and we can help each other to stay on this journey. Atm I am just focusing on the diet side of things as that is the most difficult for me, ofc I'm active but I'm not fully pursuing that atm, I will in time. One step at a time.

Feel free to send me a message and add me, Everyone is welcome.

Replies

• CinnamonSnap
    CinnamonSnap Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking to lose some weight as well glad to hear I'm not the only one who's fitness has been hit by covid my account isn't seeming to allow me to add you feel to add me and message me as well tho and I wish you the best of luck on your journey