F 5'6" (169cm) 243 lbs need support!

Options
I need some support buddies! I have lost 20 lbs / 10 kilos this year. If you're in the same way as me, hit me up! I have been doing really well this month eating "one meal a day" about 5 days a week. I still have 100 lbs to lose.
2021 is the year to get healthy! We can do it together :)

Replies

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hi sugar panic congratulations on your 20 lb weight loss,we have similar height and starting stats, you can do this. You are doing this, like a friend add me. :)
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Same & same! I have a bit more to lose but I'm game if you'd like to add 😊👍
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have sent a friend request. I have about the same amount to lose as you do! Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • OnceAndFutureAthlete
    OnceAndFutureAthlete Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5' 6.5" (that .5 is important to me! I used to be 5'7" :) ) and weighed in this morning at 240.5#, after starting in March at 278#. So that's almost 40# in <4 months. I've got about another 90# to go, so, similar to you.

I'm a little older though, in my 50s. But I hope teaming up with some younger women will help me get going with the activity/exercise part of my weight loss plan - so far it's only been from reduced calories.

My goal for June is <240# and it looks like I will hit that. :)
    My goal for the year is <190# which will put me in the Overweight BMI range instead of Obese. That's an average of 8# per month. But I'm going for keeping goal at 9-10# per month for the next few months to buy myself a little leeway for end-of-year holidays and if/when the losing slows as I get closer to goal.

My food diary is open to friends - feel free to add me.
    Let's do this!