T25 Week 7

Options
Week 7 of T25 done! Results for all 7 weeks: Down 16.8 pounds, 14.5 inches!!!!! One day I just decided to go for it, I invested in myself, I took a risk and tried it. If I can do this, you can too!!

Replies

• travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results!! Definitely inspiring me to try out T25!!

Keep up the awesome work!!
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful. We've started incorporating T25 into our local fit club, and I love what I've done so far. I'm saving up my money for Les Mills Combat first, but then I'm saving for T25 next.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You've helped me make my final decision. I'll be doing T25 when I'm done with my current ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbofire hybrid program!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am starting week 3 today! I have missed one day in the past 2 weeks but overall, not bad :) I love T25!
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I noticed that T25 has some similar moves to Insanity (which I did last year). I find that a lot of the moves irritate the side of my ankles (like jumping jacks). Would I still be able to do T25? What do you suggest?
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You will still be able to do T25--Tania in this video does modifications for the moves, so you can modify the ones that might give you problems with your ankles.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!