Had a binge in the AM?

Options
I ate last night, a salad, sliced turkey and an apple with nutella. but I woke up kinda hungry which never happens, I usually wait until noon-ish to eat, but I inhaled 2 brownies and some cashews and feel terrible about it, I feel like I should just wait until dinner at like 5-ish cause it seems like I blew my day. this sucks.. what do you do when you have a binge?

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Fix your relationship with food. A couple brownies and some cashews is not a binge.
  • fromnebraska
    fromnebraska Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Well, first off, I would not classify that as a binge. You may have overate on some high calorie foods, but that's not a binge.

My honest opinion is that it was one meal on one day. Maybe try cutting back on some calories today, but otherwise, just move on. Two brownies and a handful of cashews won't hurt your goals.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Unless you ate 1000 calories of cashews, it can probably still fit in your goal just fine.
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I had a binge last night, 2 Belgium Buns (700 cals), 2 chocolate bars (500 cals) and 5 large cookies (1000)... Before that I was well within my calories for day...

If I do that, I will try and make up the cal's over 1 or a few days...

Don't kick yourself about it... Plus if I overeat/drink... I work harder/longer cycling to try and make up.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Fix your relationship with food. A couple brownies and some cashews is not a binge.

^^^^^ THIS x 100.

A few hundred cals is not a binge. Log it and plan to eat something that fits your macros and cal goals for the rest of the day when you feel hungry again.
  • Reaching135
    Options
    Yeah, I probably shouldn't call it a binge, but it's still like 500 calories I shouldn't have ate, not a great way to start the day with brownies, I guess as long as I stay within my calorie range then it'll be alright...

Thanks for all the responses, I appreciate it.