oh why I can't give you up

Options
13»

Replies

• tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it and fit it in!!

For those demonizing sugar, so let me guess you use the artificial garbage - which oh yeah is a grocery list of CHEMICALS!

I would rather consume sugar than the artificial stuff anyday of the week! I admit I am a sucker for a venti vanilla iced coffee from starbucks - I make it work in my cals for the day and enjoy every sip!!!

Would you eat this?

(2R,3R,4S,5S,6R)-2-[(2S,3S,4S,5R)-3,4-dihydroxy-2,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)oxolan-2-yl]oxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxane-3,4,5-triol

Does not matter what it is...the fact that YOU know.. I find incredibly sexy... !!
  • maffff
    maffff Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me....

This thread has made me really want an iced coffee <_<
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it and fit it in!!

For those demonizing sugar, so let me guess you use the artificial garbage - which oh yeah is a grocery list of CHEMICALS!

I would rather consume sugar than the artificial stuff anyday of the week! I admit I am a sucker for a venti vanilla iced coffee from starbucks - I make it work in my cals for the day and enjoy every sip!!!

Would you eat this?

(2R,3R,4S,5S,6R)-2-[(2S,3S,4S,5R)-3,4-dihydroxy-2,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)oxolan-2-yl]oxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxane-3,4,5-triol

Does not matter what it is...the fact that YOU know.. I find incredibly sexy... !!

Sheldon is that you ?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't give up McDonald's iced caramel coffee, I make sure I make room in my allotted amount of calories to get this delicious beverage when I go to work. I realized I can save over a 100 calories a day (and money) if I just give it up and make my own at work however I can't seem to give it up.

Is there anyone else has this issue?

So you want to give it up but choose not to? So it's a discipline issue?

Luckily, that's simple to fix.

No, I don't have that issue. When I have something, I make sure I want it, and no regrets.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    then don't
    just go work it off
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I was on a huge sugar free vanilla iced coffee kick in June... It was worth every single calrorie but I got bored of it. I find I have stuff over and over and over and over... and then I don't want it again for months. Can't remember the last time I had one. This month it's chili lol
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it and fit it in!!

Dear person who has lost NO WEIGHT ---

No, I do NOT use anything artificial whatsoever - no sweeteners, no Diet Coke, nothing like that not even Splenda. I also do not drink caffeine.

So, you are 100% wrong.

And when you use up your calorie allowance on garbage, you are losing the nutrition that you could have had from those calories instead. But go ahead -- it's YOUR funeral.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it and fit it in!!

Dear person who has lost NO WEIGHT ---

No, I do NOT use anything artificial whatsoever - no sweeteners, no Diet Coke, nothing like that not even Splenda. I also do not drink caffeine.

So, you are 100% wrong.

And when you use up your calorie allowance on garbage, you are losing the nutrition that you could have had from those calories instead. But go ahead -- it's YOUR funeral.

Dear person who is ignorant who is ignorant on the health and safety of artificial ingredients -

You are 100% wrong, please stop fear mongering. And please enlighten us how how cal free things like diet coke is using your calorie allowance on garbage?