Need a buddy for 30lb loss. Anyone?

Options
Hey there,
I'm a 27 yo, female UK University student looking to lose 30lbs. I'm currently 180lbs and very inconsistent with my diet and exercise. I haven't got people around me in a similar situation so i find it hard to do alone.
I'm hoping to find someone in a similar situation who would be happy to be interactive and weigh in on the same day weekly.
I'm aiming to gym six days a week and have a consistent diet which is balanced and healthy but also leaves room for life.
Hopefully we would be able to motivate, support and educate each other.
I'm aware this sounds a little like a personal ad 😂

Replies

• ivobonev
    ivobonev Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and the last year and a half working from home has been very bad for my phisical shape. I had about 30 kgs to lose and have been going for almost 4 weeks. Already 5 kgs down, but it always feels like the first ones are easier. Now I have the hard work to keep it going. I don't have anyone around me doing the same and it would be great to have people to encourage each other, share advices and so on. I've mainly been trying to eat a good balanced diet while I've been getting into biking for exercise. It's good to get passionate about some form of physical activity and not feel like it's a chore, that helps for sure.
  • fit_in_that_little_black_dress
    Options
    Hi Beth! Best wishes....I run and don't use a gym, but would be happy to connect and cheer you on. I have a similar amount to lose.
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    beth_kai wrote: »
    Hey there,
    I'm a 27 yo, female UK University student looking to lose 30lbs. I'm currently 180lbs and very inconsistent with my diet and exercise. I haven't got people around me in a similar situation so i find it hard to do alone.
    I'm hoping to find someone in a similar situation who would be happy to be interactive and weigh in on the same day weekly.
    I'm aiming to gym six days a week and have a consistent diet which is balanced and healthy but also leaves room for life.
    Hopefully we would be able to motivate, support and educate each other.
    I'm aware this sounds a little like a personal ad 😂

Hey I’m also a 27 yo female from the U.K. with about 20-30 lbs to lose (not sure of the exact goal weight but I’ll see when I get there ). I’m also aiming for balance, consistency and sustainability. I’ll send you a request.