Back again, 50 to go

Options
Hey! I’ve been here off and on since about 2009. I lost 46 pounds with running and logging food. I’ve gotta start over again. Looking to lose 50 pounds. Really need accountability and maybe form a group for those that have the same goal. I’m lazy, not gonna lie.

Replies

• ravengirl2014
    ravengirl2014 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am on my way back down too..😁
  • joyfulchick
    joyfulchick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again, too. We can do this!
  • amymartin555
    amymartin555 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started again in April. I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago but it found me again. I am doing good so far. I have now lost 25 lbs. Still have 40-50 to go. I lost most of my weight by walking. I do add in a little jumprope. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I started again in April. I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago but it found me again. I am doing good so far. I have now lost 25 lbs. Still have 40-50 to go. I lost most of my weight by walking. I do add in a little jumprope. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Added! Thank you
  • gorple76
    gorple76 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! Very similar story here, although running made me stall and then gain weight (trained for a marathon and ate all the calories and more!). Been back logging 50 days and dropping again. Got 30lbs to go. So far I’ve just focussed on food, but looking to work on strength and running (short distances!) again. Would love you to add me 😊
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,374 Member
    Options
    It’s OK to be lazy. As long as you don’t give up.