Hello!

Options
revclc
revclc Posts: 2 Member
I'm new to MFP, very familiar with SparkPeople, which is going very commercial and changing its format. So that brought me here. I'm 66, have dieted off and on for years (sometimes with very unhealthy approaches), and am motivated currently by my desire to be more mobile and fit. At my weight and my age, there are too many aches and pains for me to accomplish my goals in life, like active traveling. I work out several times a week, usually with water aerobics but also stationary bike and walking.

I'm married to Guy, whose fitness is improving since he recently took a position as a medical social worker and now finds himself walking through the hospital many times a day -- adding up to 5 miles sometimes! -- instead of sitting all day listening to people talk. I'm still working full-time as an Episcopal priest in charge of a small, wonderful church near Charlottesville, Virginia.

I love music of most kinds, art, literature, dancing (disco has not died in me!), and moving bodies of water like rivers and oceans. I love all animals, especially dogs, two of whom we share our home with, Kiko and Buddy.

Thanks for your welcome!

Connie