Older Ladies : Need Inspiration?

Options
If you are a “woman of a certain age”, have access to HGTV, and need some inspiration, look up Property Brothers Celebrity IOU, the Allison Janney episode.

I know nothing about this lady, didn’t even realize she’d been in one of our family’s favorite movies (Drop Dead Gorgeous) but I think I have a girl crush after watching the demolition part.

That was just sheer and utter fabulousness.

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Well. While we're on the subject of inspiring women "of a certain age", I can't help but mention that YOU are a huge inspiration yourself <3
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,425 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Well. While we're on the subject of inspiring women "of a certain age", I can't help but mention that YOU are a huge inspiration yourself <3

☺️

Wow! Thanks! And I mean that!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

ikr? I clicked thinking @springlering62 was gonna share more wise tips.

While I'm not a big TV watcher, I'll try finding this show's episode though because Girl Crushes are real and meant to be shared 🙌🏿
  • futuresylph
    futuresylph Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    If you love Allison Janney (and who doesn't?), check out the long-gone and much-missed "The West Wing." Best series ever on American television, IMO, when Aaron Sorkin was writing it -- and Ms. Janney as C.J. Cregg is 100% fabulous and incredibly sexy, even to 63-year-old heteros like me.
  • futuresylph
    futuresylph Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Why- why disagree about a love of libraries?
    Maybe 2 people meant to click the Hug button (to pile on the library love) and fat-fingered the Disagree button by mistake. That's the only reasonable explanation I could come up with.