Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to break for dinner
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hungry and trying to decide if I need ceviche tonight (takeout) or if I can holdout until tomorrow and make it myself.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Was finishing up Videodrome, but now we need to take our son to a school event to meet other kids in his grade, so I'll be doing that.
  • Dragonfly3821
    Dragonfly3821 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sleeping 😴
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Just got back from taking one of our cats with us to Target to grocery shop. She was quiet and just laid down in the backpack the whole time. Only fussed when we were in the heat.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Just got back from taking one of our cats with us to Target to grocery shop. She was quiet and just laid down in the backpack the whole time. Only fussed when we were in the heat.

Did you get many people sneak up behind you and try to play with him? That would've been me, scratching on his little look-out bubble. :) I absolutely love that back pack. :) I wonder....... do they come in 84# dog size?
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Drinking a protein shake and enjoying a brownie
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Did you get many people sneak up behind you and try to play with him? That would've been me, scratching on his little look-out bubble. :) I absolutely love that back pack. :) I wonder....... do they come in 84# dog size?

There was one lady who was trying to see her but Ophelia was just laying down and looking away. She’s not used to being in public so she was just keeping a low profile.
    I couldn’t imagine lugging around a 84# dog 🤣 perhaps he/she could carry you instead?
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    c3zj07a28i3b.jpeg
    Tubbing FTW 🙂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Do you have one of those 'bubble' back pack cat carriers?! I love those!! We all fawn over them at work!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Watching 'Brand New Cherry Flavor' on Netflix - epi 3 and am liking it! (I have almost 0 attention span for TV and movies - so it is markable for me)
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Do you have one of those 'bubble' back pack cat carriers?! I love those!! We all fawn over them at work!

Yup. Idk if the cats really likes the bubble though because it kinda distorts the view. I’m sure that’s weird to them on top of being outside of their usual surroundings.
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Having a coffee in the morning sun 😀
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    ordering takeout
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Car wash, boring.
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Reading the above comment
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Working at the office. On a weekend. Again.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,190 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Debating if I want to get out of bed or if the coffee fairies exist and will bring me coffee
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options
    Taking a break from work ...