Starting over with friends!

Options
fitlin50
fitlin50 Posts: 43 Member
I might be a little too old but I've been here since September of 2013.............I've lost the 60 lbs I wanted to lose (took 2 years) and have maintained within 5 or 10 lbs, up and down! Right now on the down side of that but guess what, I'm still not skinny. I'm barely in the normal BMI range and should probably lose a bit more................that's not me though. I'm strong, healthy and look just good enough in my clothes, and I'm also trying to age gracefully.

I've had a large friend list several times here but eventually I get worn out with the cardio queens, the folks that freak out over a 0.01 gain between 3am and 6am or the ones who accuse me of mentioning that I'm making a cake for a birthday party and that triggers their binge.

Anyway, I work out at the gym 3 or 4 days a week, have a year old new hip, and still hike at least a couple of days a week. But to be honest, none of that is easy............I just force myself to do it and music helps. I have husband with health issues, but we work together on it, and all my kids and grandkids live a lot further away than I wish they did. Thank goodness I can visit whenever I want!

I post my exercise frequently but have learned to keep my food diary private...........LOL

Good luck on your journey and try not to take it so seriously that you forget what it feels like to LIVE!