Insanity Day 1 DONE

Options
I just started Insanity again for the second time this morning. The first attempt ended after the first month when life got a bit busy about a year ago. My main motivation to stick to it this time around is I'm getting married in 74 days and would like to tone up a bit (and hey if the lbs want to shed that would be great too!). I don't ever post on these forums but figured it's the best way to keep myself accountable if other people are responding/reading! After this morning's workout, I quickly remembered just how insane these workouts can be. One day down, 59 to go! Anyone else starting Insanity or currently doing it??

Replies

• ny2298pdsgt
    ny2298pdsgt Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I remember the days of doing Insanity. I didn't really lose that much in weight, and did so-so on the toning up, but the biggest thing for me was it gave me the endurance to complete the Army 10 miler tryouts for the team from my post. Not that I ever had a shot at making the team (they wanted a sub 70 min time that year, now its down to 60 or less) but it felt great to at least do it and complete it (1:30:25 was my time) (only stopped running once and that was just to take a drink of water, I've never been able to do the drink and run thing without choking on the water).
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am almost finished with the first month.
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I just started today too! Lets buddy up if you want for motivation :) are you following the nutrition guide too?
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I just started again today too! This is my third time. I only made it through the first 4 weeks my first time but I finished it the second time through, which was a few months ago. I'm not following the diet though, just doing the workouts.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! Fit test today! Good luck!
  • Kathleen1026
    Kathleen1026 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am not following the nurtrition guide but am definitely making better/healthier choices. I am also not including the fit tests into my workouts. I did Cardio Power and Resistance this morning and forgot how much I hated the power jumps (my neighbors below must really hate me after this morning too!) Good Luck!