Water tracking?

Hi forums, Newby here: I was hoping to set a water goal and be able to track how much water I am drinking in a week similarly to how MFP tracks calories - apart from scrolling through and looking at the daily totals I logged, is there a way to set a water goal or see in a graph what water In have consumed in a week? Or a comparison of calories food compared to water (is a high water day correlated with lower calories etc) I have had a good hunt and am assuming this isn't a feature even in Premium? (Not tried premium yet as seems extraneous to my usage right now). Anyway, been logging for about two weeks and so far am so impressed with the app and very grateful for it. Thank you MFP creators!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,812 Member
    Hi forums, Newby here: I was hoping to set a water goal and be able to track how much water I am drinking in a week similarly to how MFP tracks calories - apart from scrolling through and looking at the daily totals I logged, is there a way to set a water goal or see in a graph what water In have consumed in a week? Or a comparison of calories food compared to water (is a high water day correlated with lower calories etc) I have had a good hunt and am assuming this isn't a feature even in Premium? (Not tried premium yet as seems extraneous to my usage right now). Anyway, been logging for about two weeks and so far am so impressed with the app and very grateful for it. Thank you MFP creators!

In your food diary you can set it to glasses or ounces but it is for daily not weekly
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,753 Member
    You can add your water to your diary, as I'm sure you know. I don't know of a place in the app or on the web that will report that, though - not even in premium. In the web version of MFP, you could add it as a daily total trackable measurement under Check-in (where you add things like tape measurements) but that would be clunky.