An Odd Request (I'm really out of options)

Options
2»

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,150 Member
    Options
    fernCWM wrote: »
    socajam wrote: »
    You can look at mine as well
    You won't find any meat/chicken/or sea food on mine

Thank you! I was raised vegetarian and haven't had meat in over a decade, and so while I'd like to someday incorporate meat (or at least chicken), I can't tolerate the texture/smell/look of it at this point.

I'm kind of generally useless on the MFP friend-feed side of things (in the way of status updates & comments), but I've been ovo-lacto vegetarian for 47+ years, and my food log is open to friends. I do eat a lot of plant foods. I think my eating is fairly normal for a health-oriented vegetarian (?).

I'm your height, 5'5", but heavier (around 125 pounds), female, active. I eat 1850 calories + exercise most of the time, but I don't log every day recently (getting ?sloppy? in year 5+ of maintaining a healthy weight). If seeing what I eat sounds helpful for you, I do accept friend requests from people I've interacted with on the forums, and that sort of thing. You'd be welcome to review my diary then, and I do answer questions via PM or on my timeline.

Hoping you can find strategies to accomplish your goals!
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    My diary is public, so feel free to friend me. I don't eat very many vegetables because most of them make my IBS go BOOM, but I eat the same thing for breakfast every day (I am a little off food in the mornings, so I respect that) and have the same seven things for lunch every week, and vary my dinners on a 5 week menu, but with themes to the variations. Monday night is always a grilled piece of meat, it's just that one week that's a piece of steak, one week it's a pork chop, one week it's a marinaded chicken breast, and one week it's a nice piece of fish.
  • gentle_sir_hulk
    gentle_sir_hulk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to follow my diary and ask any questions. I am following a very energy dense diet, low carb - this is not for everyone - but the key thing for me is to avoid processed food, alcohol, refined sugar and industrial seed oils. I dont think people have to be <insert favourite diet> to be healthy, as long as we eat real food. I do think that for many reason our natural feelings for hunger and satiety are messed up, so developing a habit of eating when hungry and recognising when full I think is very, very important.