Looking for other motivated people!

Options
Well, I am 18 years old and 350 pounds.. it's not a pretty number.. not in the least, but I am here to change that!

I am here to make friends that can love and support me so mater what I weigh!! I'd love to meet people that have the same common goal as me, and that is to me happy within myself. :)

It won't be easy, but it'll sure be worth it!

Replies

• happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Well wishes and you're here so that's a start in the right direction. feel free to add :smile:
  • ashnicolee26
    ashnicolee26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old Lost 90 pounds almost a year ago then stopped. Since I have put 10 pounds back on. Trying to break the habit and start fresh. Please add me for motivation :) I am needed much help
  • Uireas
    Uireas Posts: 6
    Options
    I added you & I'm the same age :). We'll stay motivated!
  • sunflowerkid2011
    sunflowerkid2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! You're around the same age I was when I started my journey 9 years ago. Had a baby now and am back on the journey. You can do it!! Feel free to add me!
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am on here and on FB I like to have people that will throuw me support ever now and then casue my family does nto seem to think I lose and all i hear is how my sister lost this and that. I started in a 52 waist jeans now I am in a 46 and getting smaller. If I can help let me know.
  • neenag59
    neenag59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined over a month ago and am still working every thing out. I only started filling my diary out 4 days ago. anyone like to give me some tips xx
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Well, I am 18 years old and 350 pounds.. it's not a pretty number.. not in the least, but I am here to change that!

I am here to make friends that can love and support me so mater what I weigh!! I'd love to meet people that have the same common goal as me, and that is to me happy within myself. :)

It won't be easy, but it'll sure be worth it!

consistency with intensity brings density :wink: