Ahahahahahahaha!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    what is wrong with here?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for her after that performance. But, Robin Thicke was there too, and he had a card board painted boat that someone was floating behind him. I mean, what was all that? And I still can't understand why there were all those teddy bears and people walking around with giant teddy bears strapped to their backs. I didn't watch it on tv, just saw the clip.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Miley can be as silly and promiscuous anytime, it’s her life. But man, the song is about BEING SILLY AND PROMISCUOUS so I have no idea why people were surprised or shocked???

She is awesome haters gonna hate.

The first line of the song is "it's my party and I can do what I want" or something to that effect. Pretty sure last night she proved that. Good for her.

Did I like the performance? Not really. And I am a bit baffled why she needs to constantly stick her tongue out. But am I going to sit around online and complain about it and talk trash about her? Never.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I didn't watch and had no idea what everyone was talking about all day, so I decided to click some links and research. Here's what I've learned.

1. I saw about a minute of the performance before I silently screamed and blood peed out of my ears. What in the hell is going on here? This is the worst thing ever created. What a terrible way to die. Please tell my family I lov- *dies*

2. I only watched a minute, but I realize I did not and do not still know what the **** twerking is, and I feel slightly blessed for that (even though I am now deceased from watching giant teddy bears)

3. What the actual **** did I just see? Am I in hell? Where are my friends? I thought they'd be here. ......

4. Chicken butt

5. In the short time I watched, the best part of the performance is when they show that black dude in the crowd thirty seconds in. His face looks just like mine did before my head sprung a leak and I hemorrhaged to death. Bears. Why. What am I doing with my life? Goodbye. I'm going to my happy place no- *dies*

Results: This routine was solely made to produce terrible and awesome gifs to be spread around the internet. Like many ingenious plans, it is both malicious and diabolical, but a brilliant marketing ploy.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Here's an interesting article on the racism in Miley's performance, and I think this is the only valid piece of criticism one can give her. http://groupthink.jezebel.com/solidarity-is-for-miley-cyrus-1203666732

Unfortunately, so many people are overlooking this because they're more concerned about calling her a slut or insulting her body.
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    sZQfhXA.gif

:laugh:
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    035.gif
    Keep sippin on that hater-ade, Rhi-Rhi

I died at this! HILARIOUS!

Also, the one where they show Will Smith's family was great...
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Gross, zero class. Wouldn't care if she was nude and doing it all but that's not sexy.
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    The short shorts she wore during the VMA performance did remind me of a slice of american cheese.

Maybe that's just me.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    035.gif

Will Smith's family's reaction was to Lady Gaga
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    035.gif

what-the-smith-family-was-really-looking-at-carlton-miley-knee1.jpg
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    miley-cyrus-2013-vma-teddy-bear-tongue-624x349.jpg

PedoBear_zps764bd9f5.jpg
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    035.gif

Hil-freaking-larious!!

what-the-smith-family-was-really-looking-at-carlton-miley-knee1.jpg
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    She looks a bit like shes wearing someone elses teeth!