Struggling with chocolate, crisp

Options
Hey everyone I'm trying to loose weight and I've done it before, I've lost 3 stone then I became pregnant put on 1 stone whitch is great but recently Ill be doing well for 1 week then I'll start the craving for junk (chocolate, crisp) it's always 1 week Diffrence I need to go longer
Yes I'm eating chocolate anyway daily within my calories but the end of the week indulgence is what my body wants like alot of junk in that 1 day, bassicly just carnt seem to get out that cycle so can anyone share tips on how to fight the crave please

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I have cravings if I try to diet and don't limit my carbs. Doing keto/low carb keeps my blood sugar from oscillating, which makes we want sugar and starch and to just generally think about food all the time and feel hungry. I do enjoy some treats, but I buy sugar free chocolates or make chocolate fat bombs. There are lots of keto dessert recipes that aren't too bad. I don't know about anything that subs for crisps as that's something I can go without. I saw people doing jicama chips in an air fryer and just bought some to try, but I haven't had a chance to make them yet. Also, there's the cheese crisps that are just baked cheese if you like cheese and the fat fits your macros (which is no problem with keto).