Finally Focused

Options
Hey everyone! My name's Jessica. I've been a member of myfitnesspal for quite a while and was doing really good but got side tracked. I'm finally back and seem to be better focused. I recently started a Couch-to-5K program. It seems to have given me the boost I need.

As of right now, I've lost about 80 lbs in the last 3 years. I still have another 80 or so to go. I have no specific number in mind . . . just to a point that I'm fit and happy with my weight and feel good. I did it all by watching my portion sizes and increasing my activity. I power walked, joined a gym, and more power walking. I wasn't so good at the gym . . . mostly because I didn't really know what to do. The C25K program that I started last week is so easy to follow. All I do is listen to the app . . . jog when it tells me . . . walk when it tells me. I like not having to think about my workout.

Anyway . . . good luck to all of you! Send me a friend request (I'm not sure how that works yet) and maybe we can help inspire each other. At the very least maybe you can help keep me honest and focused.

THANKS!
Jess
:flowerforyou: