Guys what's your favorite food while dieting ???

Options
12345679»

Replies

• YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Melons! Nectarines! Strawberries! Apples! I can eat it so much!

I also eat a lot of cabbage and carrots, mixed with apples it make a great salad.

Love tomatoes, bell peppers, and cucumbers. If add some feta cheese and olives, it's a yummy salad too!

Love tomatoes and mozzarella too :)

Love turkey and chicken! Tuna and salmon, yummmmmmmmm! Crabs and mussels, and shrimps too!

Also I like cream soups, like mushroom cream soup or veggies cream soup. :)
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Well, my favorite foods are always my favorite foods, but I think I know what you mean. My favorite low(er) calorie, keep em on track, type food is probably Flat Out brand wraps. Only 90-100 calories and I can stuff everything I typically put in a salad or regular sandwich in there. (I've always salads were such a pain to eat and you just can't stuff as many veggies between 2 slices of bread as you can in a wrap)

Just got a funny visual of you stuffing a whole sandwich in a wrap. lol But yeah, good stuff. :)
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    SMOOTHIES!!!! I use fresh and frozen fruits, greek yogurt, and juiced greens. i juice about an ounce to two ounces of greens like kale, spinach, beet leaves and add it into the the fruit smoothie... that way i can't taste it!!!!

good one

A favorite for us, too. And I love using frozen fruit instead of ice. We always buy extra bananas and peel, break into one-inch pieces and freeze. We try to always have frozen berries, too. Sometimes sub soy or almond milk for the yogurt, but it's all good. If I'm really hungry, I'll blend in some oats. Flax is good, too.
  • snords
    snords Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER hands down.....and protein shakes.
  • tburkett1915
    Options
    emerald's 100 cal pak of cocoaalmonds with non fat plain greek yogurt!!!:bigsmile:
  • ghost15026
    Options
    Rotisserie chicken.

Steak.

Protein shake/smoothie.

Buttercream icing cake on days when I've decided I need a break. :(
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I love this whole wheat tortillas that they sell at sam's club..they have alot of fiber and protein and low on carbs.....i eat them all the time!
  • maliarosario
    maliarosario Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I Love steak
    Sauteed mushrooms with zucchini and asparagus.
    No rice, pasta or potatoes
  • georgiagal1116
    georgiagal1116 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Green Peppers cut into fourths with light ricotta cheese and a sprinkling of pepper!:smooched:
  • SymphonyTea
    Options
    California Mashed Surprise, which is cauliflower disguised to look, act & feel like mashed potatoes, w/out gravy of course. It's a great side dish; I season it w/ a little butter, salt & paprika & it really does seem like you're eating mashed potatoes (w/out the carbs & calories).

Now, if we're talking about snacks, almost anything from Nature Box will suffice: blueberry almonds, teryiaki twists, blueberry or peanut butter nom noms, the wild berry bunch, dried pears, dried pineapples & this list goes on... One of my better decisions was joining the monthly NatureBox club #YUMMY! :love:
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt, berries and cottage cheese.
  • vedoo
    vedoo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Natural Yoghurt....relatively low in calories and really satisfies my craving for something sweet and 'dessert-like' after dinner. :smile:

great