How be a better man to your woman!

Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
Don’t ever tell her she looks thin or fit. She’s gonna want money to buy new clothes. Tell her she’s fat. Feeling-bad-about-being-chubby-and-being-thankful-she-got-a-man-in-her-life sex is awesome!

Anytime she gets on a diet (which would be anytime you stupidly allow her out of the kitchen to fetch a magazine) , just start telling her you will be working late and just eat your regular man food. She will whine about you not being supportive etc but really, what she gonna do? Make a thread on MFP to get sympathy votes? Eat your chicken wings at your local strip club. Have fun.

Anytime she gets period, just go away man. She don’t want you around and you don’t wanna be around her. So why bother? Just go. Might I recommend strip clubs?

Anytime she gets on a diet, you can go on a diet with her. Workout with her. This way, when you lose weight faster than her (and you will. You’re a superior gender as proven by all the male hating threads here), you can sabotage her diet and workout by killing her motivation. And that is a key in a good relationship. Always make her feel bad about herself. You don’t want her feeling confident and leaving your looser *kitten*, do you? If you want fit girls, go to a strip club.

If she asks you “does this make me look fat?” just shove a knife in your thigh and scream at her “DOES THIS MAKE ME LOOK CRAZY?!?!?!” and then hit the strip club. You will thank me later

Anytime she tries to get fit via normal diet (AKA, eat right and workout versus crash diets) then you just grab a hose and hose her down while saying “BAD PIGGY! Don’t eat stuff piggy! Oink oink fatty!” and then tell her you’re going to the strip cub where normal girls are on HCG diet

And if all else fails, just tell her she’s becoming her mother. Nothing motivates a woman to move as being told that. Try calling her old while eyeing your kids babysitter. She will thank you later for the inspiration. Visit your local strip club while she finds the inspiration though. Less fatties there.

And above all, remember this is Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games and to not take life too seriously. That includes this thread btw :)

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    :ohwell:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    “BAD PIGGY! Don’t eat stuff piggy! Oink oink fatty!”

I can't wait for a man to say this to me. I will jump his bones ASAP!!!

Oh HAI, Taunto!
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    The bandages on your leg after stabbing yourself will also garner a lot of stripper-sympathy. And we all know nothing is sweeter than the fake concern of a naked woman.
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    lmao nice taunto :laugh: :laugh:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    The bandages on your leg after stabbing yourself will also garner a lot of stripper-sympathy. And we all know nothing is sweeter than the fake concern of a naked woman.

But won't the glitter and vanilla perfume cause an infection?
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

No, no, no....it is like pixie dust and it's magical!
  • taunto
    Options

I tend to forget all the pains in the world when in the comforting hands of a naked woman. Its the little things, or preferably, 2 big things, that helps us get over the pain.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure stripper sweat is full of antibiotics, so I bet it's okay.
  • composite
    composite Posts: 138 Member
    Options

That's not the kind of infection he was hoping to be at risk from.

On a different note I had a mate whose girlfriend went on a diet once. He put on sticker on the door of the fridge saying "F**k off fatty". He seemed to get away with it.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure stripper sweat is full of antibiotics, so I bet it's okay.

BEST.ANSWER.EVER.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm apparently married to the PERFECT man! I KNEW it!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Oh Taunto, you are so full of sexy. You have all of life's answers
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Oh Taunto, you are so full of sexy. You have all of life's answers

He does, he really really does. :laugh:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    would you mind if i didn't take your advise i would like to live a long life. plus i already have trouble getting girls to like me
  • newbe_2013
    newbe_2013 Posts: 354
    Options
    lots of oral
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

If she asks you “does this make me look fat?” just shove a knife in your thigh and scream at her “DOES THIS MAKE ME LOOK CRAZY?!?!?!” and then hit the strip club. You will thank me later

This part is classic! Love it
  • tonytedesco
    tonytedesco Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    geez no wonder I'm single. If only I had seen this before the skinny ***** left. Guess it's time to find me a fatty.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    4kc5kpi.gif
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    would you mind if i didn't take your advise i would like to live a long life. plus i already have trouble getting girls to like me

This reminds me of something a friend told me once. I was complaining about how I couldn't find a decent guy and he said "Try looking for a decent MAN, instead. They're much better to be around". Still love that advice.
  • taunto
    Options

Follow my rules and you won't have any trouble with womens