Good morning fitness friends

Options
My name is Leslie, I have been using the Fitness app on my own for a little while and wanted to check out the community and say hello. I am 64 years old, I’m trying to lose 35 pounds. I’ve lost 12 pounds on my own, last year I broke my foot and gained 30 pounds so that was really frustrating to put weight back on. And I could use some help here from the fitness community

Replies

• debq3
    debq3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Leslie, I am 66 years old want to lose 50 and it's been a struggle in March of 2020 out of the blue I was hit with horrible abdomen pain spending several visits in the hospital due to severe dehydration, pain and loss of 32 pounds in 3 weeks not a healthy way to drop pounds and ofcourse I gained them back over the year. While doctors were trying to discover the cause it was shown I had severe blockage in my heart artery so just had 2 stents put in, needless to say for me if I don't move I don't lose, it's been slow going and tomorrow I start cardiac rehab so hopefully I will start to lost weight. I fairly new to the site and would be glad to help you on your journey, perhaps we can help each other.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,294 Member
    Options
    Welcome, keep logging, exercising and you will see results . Try mixing things up by doing different exercises ie yoga, pilates, fast walking, weights for strength. Good luck