tall girls wearing Pumps... yes or not?

Options
I am 5'7" and I love high heels... what about you ladies?

Replies

• chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Why not. I think if tall girls want to wear high heels, they should.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I'm only 5'5", but you usually don't catch me with anything less than a 4" heel on my feet. Love shoes!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I do not, I am 6'1 and tall enough.

besides flats are more comfortable.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I often wear at least 3" heels
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I'm 5'7" as well, and I LOVE heels!!!

My husband is 6'6" though... so I don't have any concerns with that like other girls my height sometimes do.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" as well and I love heels but because i am also 245 lbs...I feel like a freaking amazon next to most people. I love heels on any height of woman. i also don't wear them because my husband is 3 inches shorter than me to begin with :flowerforyou:
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" as well, and I LOVE heels!!!

My husband is 6'6" though... so I don't have any concerns with that like other girls my height sometimes do.

my husband is 5'7" but he doesn't care if I wear them or not...... to be honest, I think they are hot, but usually don't wear them when I go out with him
  • Scubadivr205
    Scubadivr205 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    from my perspective,, the observer, not the wearer lol - pumps are ALWAYS a great choice
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    from my perspective,, the observer, not the wearer lol - pumps are ALWAYS a great choice

You waitin' for me to tell these girls where their cute shoes belong, aren't you?
  • Scubadivr205
    Options
    lol doesn't everyone know?
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 too, and I take pride in my stilettos collection! I love to wear heels, and I'm usually 6'0-6'1 in them. None of the guys I dated had a problem with it, and loved that it made me stand out, although I stand out anyway. If you like heels, wear them! Don't think twice about it!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Yes!! Wear what you want. Nothing beats heels! I'm only 5' 3.5" tho. =(
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" as well and I love heels but because i am also 245 lbs...I feel like a freaking amazon next to most people. I love heels on any height of woman. i also don't wear them because my husband is 3 inches shorter than me to begin with :flowerforyou:

I know what you mean.,... you feel like this:

tall14.jpg
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    The very common MFP Deja vu.
  • MsWallwoman
    Options
    Love heels! If you can walk in them, rock them! :wink:
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! If you feel comfortable. I am 6'1" and I love heals! If I can wear them at 6'1" you can at 5'7" :laugh: I don't wear them now because they would make me taller than my hubby but I wore them all the time before I got married. I gladly traded heals for my wonderful man! :wink:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5 ft 10 and I LOVE wearing heels. They're great, sexy, and make your legs look fantastic. They're also a great workout.
  • Scubadivr205
    Options
    I like it here
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and if Im going out somewhere I can wear up to 5 inch platform pumps, usually I stick with around 4 inches though but they make me feel good and I love them. :) I say yes!