Hi I'm new! Need friends!

Options
Hi, I am newish here. I'm Chrissie, a 45 year old. I'm married with a teenage daughter and stepson. I lost over 100 lbs ten years ago but here I am 75 pounds heavier. So, I need to lose again.

So, I will be getting back into exercise and clean eating again. I'm hoping to lose my extra pounds over a year time, or more.
I am having trouble with being tired sluggish and my tummy feels queasy. I'm thinking it's diet related.

I hope to make friends here. Feel free to friend request me.

Replies

• pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,589 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the message boards! I'm 38 (soon to be 39 next month) mom of 1 daughter. We live in SC and I've been on mfp what seems forever. I love to find friends that actually log in, comment on posts or post what they have going on in their own lives. I have PCOS & diet/exercise controlled diabetes so logging and tracking are a big part of my world. I also write a blog every 2 weeks or so with recipe swaps, food finds, etc.

I do a lot of walking when I can and often try to get to Zumba a couple times a week. I have a YMCA membership but don't use the gym as often as I should.... shame on me. My husband and daughter are my whole world except when I'm reading a good novel, then I fall into that world and need them all to leave me alone. LOL.

If you would like an active mfp friend feel free to add me.