Options
2»

Replies

• westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 878 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Snacks:
    Sabra single serving hummus with those flat/chip-like pretzels or baby carrots/bell peppers.
    Greek yogurt (I actually like plain Fage [even flavored Fage is my fav], but any Greek yogurt will do).
    Chili Roasted Pistachios.
    Larabars.
    Duke's smoked shorty sausages.
    Kind Bars.
    Fruit - clementines, bananas/apples with peanut butter. I also like fruit with Tajin on it (pineapple is my fav).
    hard boiled eggs.

More meal-type stuff for convenience:
    Parcooked rice -- that you do in the microwave (Current fav is the Veetee brand, but there are plenty).
    Hot smoked salmon filets (I combine the above, this, some sauce of some sort and some raw bell peppers for a quick meal).
    Back to hard boiled eggs, I often make egg salad for a sandwich (I keep boiled eggs handy all the time).
    Rotisserie chicken - I buy one, then get it home and shred it up, mix it up so there's a mix of white/dark meat...and then just throw a few ounces of that in with the pre-mentioned parcooked rice, or a salad, or with couscous/quinoa...etc. Or make chicken salad with it.
    I keep Kodiak waffles in my freezer and toast them up to have with ice cream. Delish.
    Also I always keep canned tuna and canned beans to add to stuff just for some extra protein.
    I use Banza pasta (made from chickpeas).
  • Kabootom
    Kabootom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My go to snack is baked nuts with a pinch of black pepper salt.