Ashamed Mama looking for Accountability Buddies.

Options
Hi.
I'm a 33 year old single mum from Central Scotland. I have successfully used MFP in the past to lose weight. I was about a third of the way to my goal having lost 3st and then I fell pregnant with my daughter. Unfortunately after that the weight piled back on plus extra. I became lazy and I'm now just shy of 20st. This has made me completely ashamed and my self confidence has taken a massive nose dive. I'm a student too so sometimes find it difficult to prepare decent meals which is bad for my wee girl too. I'm looking for accountability buddies and hopefully we can support each other on our healthy lifestyle journies.

Replies

• thatminivanlife
    thatminivanlife Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 37, mom of 4 little ones, and I know what it feels like to feel frustrated that I've lost the progress I've gained. I want to go back for a doctorate in a few years, and I really want to change my habits now before life gets even wilder. I have over 100 pounds to lose.
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    First of all you are beautiful. Feel free to add , here to support you. It's all about mind , if you really want it deep down you can achieve what you want. Stay strong 💪
  • Jem594
    Jem594 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm a 33 year old single mum from Central Scotland. I have successfully used MFP in the past to lose weight. I was about a third of the way to my goal having lost 3st and then I fell pregnant with my daughter. Unfortunately after that the weight piled back on plus extra. I became lazy and I'm now just shy of 20st. This has made me completely ashamed and my self confidence has taken a massive nose dive. I'm a student too so sometimes find it difficult to prepare decent meals which is bad for my wee girl too. I'm looking for accountability buddies and hopefully we can support each other on our healthy lifestyle journies.

hi add me too. I have over 200lbs to lose, one step at a time <3
  • Lomz09
    Lomz09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me. As soon as I read 'Ashamed Mama' I could relate but if there's one thing I know now it's that we need to accept ourselves as we are and move towards where we want to be. I am a mum of three (one university student and two school-aged kids). I am from Wellington, New Zealand.