Help meeeeeee!!

Options
Hi all, i am back here again and looking for some moral support. 55 years and the good old menopause is making itself known. I'm finding it really hard to lose any weight despite doing what i think are the right things. I know from past experience that having friends on here to support and encourage is the way to go. xx

Replies

• goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Well, what do you think are "the right things," exactly? What are you actually doing?

Weight loss works the same in menopause as it does at any other stage of life: as long as you're giving your body less energy in the form of food than it needs to keep you alive and going about your business, it will make up the difference from your stores of body fat. The particular quantities of calories in and calories out may change in menopause, so there's a key change but the tune's the same.
  • cherie8525
    cherie8525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am 55, mental pause and so much more, flip side of chemo and treatment. After 30 yrs of wanting to be in onederland, I have made it to my dream goal of 155.. How KETO strict keto, Started last week of Jan.. it has been a life changer. I feel amazing