I need to lose 40lbs

Options
November 2020 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. January 2021 had a double mastectomy. March 2021 start chemotherapy causing me to gain alot of weight. October 2021 I get my next surgery date for breast reconstruction. Because of all this weight I gain I need to lose at least 40lbs so they can perform my next surgery. I was told I was a high risk.. so its time to make some changes..

Looking for some motivational friends.. Add me !

Replies

• PCGull
    PCGull Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is a harsh task to undertake on top of your recovery. Sounds like you have some good motivation though and a set end goal to focus on. Planning is going to be key I think; how can you maximize your calorie output and where can you make changes to your food to optimize your calorie intake?
    I am still new to this healthy living tuff, but I'm happy to help with any advice I can think to give.
  • rockymountaindawn
    rockymountaindawn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much help i can give, but Im pretty positive and motivated, so i'm here for you too! 💞
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Oh girl, my best friend is going through the same thing. Shes working on losing weight with target surgery date in January 2022. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this.❤

I'll add you, I have to lose about the same amount of weight for my heart!