Sept 1st - Christmas Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Turtlemummy
    Turtlemummy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on again/off again new, rarely post, but up for this. Will join group
  • Turtlemummy
    Options
    FWIW, start weight 152, current weight 145, goal 133 by 1st Dec (to give me time to fit into nice clothes!!)
  • kimlp20
    kimlp20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    FWIW, start weight 152, current weight 145, goal 133 by 1st Dec (to give me time to fit into nice clothes!!)

Awesome! Think I'll have to have a 1st December goal too, 1st day of spring here, summer is on its way! Looking forward to some nice dresses
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    X
  • diddly
    diddly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Can I join. I only started yesterday and need to lose weight to be considered for knee surgery. I would love to lose about 24 lbs by Christmas. More would be good but I think that this is achievable
  • Turtlemummy
    Options
    I can't seem to access the group. I clicked Join, then a box came up asking me why I wanted to join. Filled that in, but still can't see group posts. When I go to it on the groups list, the Join button is gone, but there is still text saying click join to view messages. I'm confused!!
  • ValkyrVex
    ValkyrVex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Its september 1st now, hopefully not too late to join. I'm trying to hold myself accountable to lose some weight before Christmas when I see my family. This would be perfect for me.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,803 Member
    Options
    145320379.png

CHALLENGE TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: Total Loss of 15 pounds to land at 170.2
    CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT (FROM May 31, 2021): xxxxx
    CHALLENGE ENDING WEIGHT:

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

I TRY TO WEIGH ON THE 1ST AND LAST DAY OF EACH MONTH ALSO. I HAVE MADE THE GOAL OF LOSING A LITTLE MORE IN SEPT AND OCT AND KEEPING IT A LITTLE LESS THROUGH THE NOV AND DEC HOLIDAYS (AND BAKING SEASON.) I THINK THAT 15 POUNDS OVERALL IS A MORE REALISTIC GOAL FOR ME ESPECIALLY SINCE I LIVE IN A VERY SNOWY AND ICY AREA AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISE ARE DIFFICULT AFTER OCTOBER 1ST. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT I GET AND STAY AT A HEALTHY WEIGHT DUE TO HEALTH REASONS I WILL SHARE ALONG THE WAY. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I AM ROOTING FOR YOU AND SUPPORTING YOU ALL 100% WE CAN DO THIS!

Sept 02: 185.2 (Trend Weight: 187.5) Starting a day late due to travel yesterday. More travel today (which always hurts the scale) but I will work hard between the travels. I really want this for health reasons. I look forward to all of us sharing our journeys with eachother.
    Sept 09: xxxxx
    Sept 16: xxxxx
    Sept 23: xxxxx
    Sept 30: xxxxx

Sept Goal: 181.2
    Sept Actual: xxxxx
    Cumulative Weight Loss so Far: xxxxx

Oct 01: xxxxx
    Oct 07: xxxxx
    Oct 14: xxxxx
    Oct 21: xxxxx
    Oct 28: xxxxx
    Oct 31: xxxxx

Oct Goal: 177.2
    Oct Actual: xxxxx

Nov 01: xxxxx
    Nov 04: xxxxx
    Nov 11: xxxxx
    Nov 18: xxxxx
    Nov 25: xxxxx
    Nov 30: xxxxx

Nov Goal: 173.2
    Nov Actual: xxxxx
    Cumulative Weight Loss so Far:

[colo r=crimson]Dec 01: [/color= crimson] xxxxx
    Dec 04: xxxxx
    Dec 09: xxxxx
    Dec 16: xxxxx
    Dec 24: xxxxx

Dec Goal: 170.2
    Dec Actual: xxxxx
    Cumulative Weight Loss so Far:

Final December weight on Dec 31 (for my own monthly records): xxxxx

• deepwoodslady
    Options
    TO ALL THOSE CELEBRATING...

th?id=OIP.qTFnWY_P-lNDsfXGi37UhgHaE3&pid=Api&P=0&w=275&h=182

• deepwoodslady
    Options
    If anyone is trying to send me a friend request, please tell me how I may know you, which challenge etc. Otherwise, I do delete all friend requests to help keep the creeps away LOL. Thanks for understanding.

who-are-you-post-it-28505979.jpg
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    145320379.png

CHALLENGE TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: Total Loss of 15 pounds to land at 170.2
    CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT (FROM Aug 31, 2021): 186.8
    CHALLENGE ENDING WEIGHT: xxxxx

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

I TRY TO WEIGH ON THE 1ST AND LAST DAY OF EACH MONTH ALSO. I HAVE MADE THE GOAL OF LOSING A LITTLE MORE IN SEPT AND OCT AND KEEPING IT A LITTLE LESS THROUGH THE NOV AND DEC HOLIDAYS (AND BAKING SEASON.) I THINK THAT 15 POUNDS OVERALL IS A MORE REALISTIC GOAL FOR ME ESPECIALLY SINCE I LIVE IN A VERY SNOWY AND ICY AREA AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISE ARE DIFFICULT AFTER OCTOBER 1ST. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT I GET AND STAY AT A HEALTHY WEIGHT DUE TO HEALTH REASONS I WILL SHARE ALONG THE WAY. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I AM ROOTING FOR YOU AND SUPPORTING YOU ALL 100% WE CAN DO THIS!

Sept 02: 185.2 (Trend Weight: 187.5) Starting a day late due to travel yesterday. More travel today (which always hurts the scale) but I will work hard between the travels. I really want this for health reasons. I look forward to all of us sharing our journeys with eachother.
    Sept 09: 185.2 (Trend Weight: 187.8) A good day yesterday. More windows cleaned and I’m almost done with that calorie burning project. Travel today. Weight up & down all week but I’m working on stopping that emotional eating.

Sept 16: xxxxx
    Sept 23: xxxxx
    Sept 30: xxxxx

Sept Goal: 181.2
    Sept Actual: xxxxx

Oct 01: xxxxx
    Oct 07: xxxxx
    Oct 14: xxxxx
    Oct 21: xxxxx
    Oct 28: xxxxx
    Oct 31: xxxxx