How to get frequented food saved

Options
I am trying to find a simpler way to add food to my daily diary/meals. If I am just trying to add breakfast it will only pull up past breakfast foods. Same with all meals. What if I want to have breakfast for dinner etc? What am I doing wrong?

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,078 Member
    Options
    There is a filter in the corner when you go to add foods, you can change it to show all recent or frequent foods rather than just that specific meal's foods.
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    On the desktop site:
    * Go to your diary, click Add Food.
    * In the middle of the page, right above the list, it says "Or, add your favorites for" in gray and the meal you're adding a food to, in blue, with an inverted triangle next to it. Click the meal name.
    * A menu will appear with the options of [current meal] or "All Foods."
    * You can also sort the list that appears by clicking "Sort By:" over on the far right above the list; the options are reverse-chronological ("Default") or alphabetical ("Name").

On the Android app:
    * Go to your diary, tap Add Food.
    * About a quarter of the way down the screen, between the search bar and the recents list, is an oval on the right side of the screen, with three little bars and some words in it (either "Most Recent," "Most Frequent," "A-Z" or "Z-A").
    * Tap the oval to open the Sort & Filter menu and select your parameters.

I assume the iOS app is similar but I don't have an iPhone.