PCOS Sufferer Here!

Options
G'day Peeps. 😁

My name is Tara and I suffer with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)πŸ˜”. And if you know what that is, you would know it is a pain to lose weight even though most Doctors will tell you just to lose weight to help your PCOS.

Wish it was that easy, aye? Nope! It is difficult. πŸ˜…

This journey has been difficult for me but I managed to lose 30kgs while on the Meal Replacement/Weight Loss Shakes called Optifast. It was the only thing that worked with losing weight with PCOS for me.

Sadly, my body has now gotten used to the shakes, so, my Dietitian recommended that be on the shakes for 6 weeks on and off and back on etc to help with the metabolism. πŸ”₯

My starting weight was 142kgs and I am 153cm/5ft 2 so, as you see, I was pretty big for someone not very tall. And I should say that I am a bottomless pit! Haha! Nothing seems to fill me up. πŸ˜‹

Don't know how I did it with the first 30kgs but I guess it is easier when you have a lot to lose. Will be getting an excercise bike soon to help with my other kgs to lose. 🚲

But too all PCOS Cysters out there, I know it is hard, but it can be done. Do not rush it. Losing weight slowly is still losing weight and still making you more fit. You can do it! πŸ’ͺ

Thanks for reading. πŸ’—