UK male needing to kick start for my children ๐Ÿ˜Š

Options
Hey everyone!

After several months away and going through a bit of anxiety and stress issues, the penny has dropped that I've let myself down with my eating habits this year. After coming back from a 4 day back in London recently with my 2 little kids and enjoying the food, I've realised I need to get back to the healthy lifestyle I know I can do. The penny has dropped that I need to get back to it for my kids sake. It's not the weight loss, it's the fat loss I'm interested in and getting back the toned body I had before.

I'm Anthony and from Yorkshire.

If you want to know more, feel free to add me.๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

• CastleOfIce
    CastleOfIce Posts: 44 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I've sent you a request. I'm also UK based with fat to lose, and used to play rugby too.
  • cmo5333
    cmo5333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am female, never played rugby, I swear a lot, and American. If you can overlook these flaws (especially being American) feel free to add me.
  • dpkp11
    dpkp11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can a yank jump in on this? I have a three month baby and recently suffered an achilles injury! I'm looking to hyper focus on my diet and trade tips on how to keep focused!
  • anthonyn2
    anthonyn2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone๐Ÿ˜Š
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Same boat here fella.
    Wanna be a good role model.

Yorkshire boy in London myself.

Good luck on the journey. You got this lad,!
  • iamhenryross
    iamhenryross Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Anthony. I believe we both are in the same motivation. I also kick started for my kids. Nice to meet you
  • anthonyn2
    anthonyn2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Happy bank holiday ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    And to you too - hope you've got something nice planned
  • OxfordCheddar82
    OxfordCheddar82 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Anthony, I went out last Monday and my friend took a picture of me. NO NO NO! Horrified by what I saw so starting this and must improve myself for my health. How are you getting on?