Anyone use Fluidity?!

Options
We have the Fluidilty thingy... I like it but I'm wondering if it'll really work.. Anyone use it?! Know of anyone using/used it?!

Thanks!

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    nobody huh?! lol
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't have the Fluidity bar but I do have friends who do barre workouts and have good experiences with them..sorry to not have anything better to give you but I didn't purchase the Fluidity due to the cost for myself at this time.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Just like any exercise routine, dvd, program, etc, doing it will help increase your physical fitness...although you could probably build one cheaper.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    It's a handrail. You've already paid $400 for a handrail and now you're wondering if it will work? If you get your calories correct, you'll lose weight. Get your protein correct along with resistance training and you'll retain lbm. So I guess the answer is yes, your handrail will 'work' as long as you get those other factors in line
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    We have the Fluidilty thingy... I like it but I'm wondering if it'll really work.. Anyone use it?! Know of anyone using/used it?!

Thanks!

I saw that on TV the other day and really wanted it LUCKY YOU!

I LOVE dancer's bodies, so would enjoy the video and the results. Put on So You Think You Can Dance tonight and see what the girls look like on there. Lean and muscular, very athletic.

As the above poster said, you also have to follow a good diet and I would add use MFP to track you daily intake and you WILL see results.

HAVE FUN!:flowerforyou:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

Thanks!

I saw that on TV the other day and really wanted it LUCKY YOU!

I LOVE dancer's bodies, so would enjoy the video and the results. Put on So You Think You Can Dance tonight and see what the girls look like on there. Lean and muscular, very athletic.

As the above poster said, you also have to follow a good diet and I would add use MFP to track you daily intake and you WILL see results.

HAVE FUN!:flowerforyou:

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to take dance lessons to achieve your goals?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it make more sense for you to take dance lessons to achieve your goals?

and the bar would be included in the price of the lessons
  • teresa77447
    Options
    I have it and its not an easy workout. Also look up callanetics. Its old but good. It really shows me how weak my core is.
  • findingtracy
    findingtracy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm about to buy a used one. How has your experience been with it? I figure I'll keep doing the elliptical, strength training, and yoga but add that.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    It's a handrail. You've already paid $400 for a handrail and now you're wondering if it will work? If you get your calories correct, you'll lose weight. Get your protein correct along with resistance training and you'll retain lbm. So I guess the answer is yes, your handrail will 'work' as long as you get those other factors in line

Yeah, agreed. All a handrail does is make it *easier* for you to do regular bodyweight exercises, which is not what you're looking for if you want to be strong, or have "lean muscular arms"... But it will make you "feel" like a ballerina. lol So there's that.