Ways to Help Ensure I Drink Enough Water?

Options
13»

Replies

• Karamel_Kay_
    Options
    If you want fruit with it, infuse it with strawberries and blue/blackberries! It is sooo good! Icy cold water that tastes like berries...yummy!

This does sound good! :) I actually like water, but something different occasionally would be nice too, especially since my whole beverage lists is typically water, coffee, and whiskey. lol

yum. whiskey.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    If you want fruit with it, infuse it with strawberries and blue/blackberries! It is sooo good! Icy cold water that tastes like berries...yummy!

This does sound good! :) I actually like water, but something different occasionally would be nice too, especially since my whole beverage lists is typically water, coffee, and whiskey. lol

yum. whiskey.

: ) My thoughts exactly.
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    As soon as you wake up just chug a LITRE. If your pee is yellow, your not drinking enough. If you feel thirsty, you are already dehydrated.
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

So just try to find a water bottle brand that you really like the taste of. I know arrowhead tastes like faucet water which is not good at all. Put the bottles in the fridge or somewhere you will come across them and take 2 or three bottles with you to work.

But bottled water is SO expensive and those empty bottles take up so much space. A filter is cheap (you can install one on your faucet or fridge).

At $1 each, 4-5 times a day...that's $150/mo. I have a camel bak eddy I use that cost me about $15 and I've been using it for a few months. Even my obnoxiously expensive fridge filter is $40 and lasts for six months.

Six months - one bottle plus filter - $55.

Six months of bottled water at $1/ea - $900. Let's say your favorite brand is insanely cheap at 50 cents - $450 - still a lot of money wasted.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Water. MUST be COLD, or forget it.
    I started drinking 72ozs a day , six weeks ago and it has now become a habit.
    Huge difference . Hair, skin and nails all look much better now.
    Because of that, it's easy.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

So just try to find a water bottle brand that you really like the taste of. I know arrowhead tastes like faucet water which is not good at all. Put the bottles in the fridge or somewhere you will come across them and take 2 or three bottles with you to work.

But bottled water is SO expensive and those empty bottles take up so much space. A filter is cheap (you can install one on your faucet or fridge).

At $1 each, 4-5 times a day...that's $150/mo. I have a camel bak eddy I use that cost me about $15 and I've been using it for a few months. Even my obnoxiously expensive fridge filter is $40 and lasts for six months.

Six months - one bottle plus filter - $55.

Six months of bottled water at $1/ea - $900. Let's say your favorite brand is insanely cheap at 50 cents - $450 - still a lot of money wasted.

Yes! Instead of bottled water I use a Brita Water bottle (built in filter) .... it holds 20 ounces. The water at work it just nasty (a different city).

At home I keep a pitcher of water in the fridge .....it really helps to have it cold.
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Someone suggested the contigo water bottle and a friend of mine uses those but I love camelbak water bottles. I tend to drink a lot more water when I keep one full of cold water at my desk and at the gym. I don't know. Maybe I'm just lazy and unscrewing a cap or presing a button is too much work for me for water haha also I like lemon or cucumber in my water