Just a fatty trying to be a baddie

Options
How tf do you have motivation, dedication and discipline?
Also I want to loose weight and tone I’m like 270 23 yrs old 🥴🥴 but I want an *kitten* and yea ok

Replies

• Ashleynoass
    Ashleynoass Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A
    S
    S
    Not kitten 🙄
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Swearing isn't allowed on the boards, those words get filtered and come out as *kitten*. Vulgar words for body parts, sex acts, and toilet activities are all on the no-no list, and so is trying to get around the filter like you did.

But to answer your question, to channel Shia LeBouf and Nike, you just do it. It's easier to build habits if you do so gradually, baby steps, one at a time. All you need for weight loss is a calorie deficit, which means giving your body less fuel in the form of food than it needs to "pay" your "energy bill" for the day. It's much easier to eat 500 fewer calories than you need than it is to burn an extra 500 calories, and MFP is primarily a calorie-counting app, so the general approach of most people is to go through the guided setup to get a calorie goal and use the food diary to log what they eat to make sure they don't go over-budget. Read the stickied threads in Getting Started, that should give you a decent idea of what to do.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Guaranteed, you're already a baddie 🙌🏿

Yet, if you wanna be a healthier baddie then non-obsessive calorie budgeting like @goal06082021 alluded to, along with some regular exercise you like will go a long way.

We promise, many - if not all - of your questions have already been asked and answered here on the MFP boards. Your healthcare team is your best resource, of course, but MFPers are here for you too!