Message board question

Options
LeeH31
LeeH31 Posts: 312 Member
I was wondering if there was any way I could find any comments I posted. Not topics I created, rather, threads that I posted on? I forgot to mark a couple of threads I wanted to follow and now I can't find them!

Thanks in advance for your help! (even if the answer is no).

Replies

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Use the search function and search by your user name and date. That will usually find them all so you can bookmark them for safe keeping.
  • LeeH31
    Options
    Thanks @robertw486. I actually just found how to do it and was going to delete the post! Now I have to leave it here until one of us dies ;)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    you can actually bookmark them or 'star' them and youll get a little notification when someone else comments.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    LeeH31 wrote: »
    Thanks @robertw486. I actually just found how to do it and was going to delete the post! Now I have to leave it here until one of us dies ;)

You can use the flag option to request deletion if you do want to remove it.
  • LeeH31
    Options
    @Jackie9003, that was just my weird sense of humor. I don't care if it is here. That's why I put the wink emoji after my comment. But if I ever accidentally post something horrific or incriminating, it's good to know I can get it deleted! :p

@callsitlikeiseeit thank you, I just tried that and it worked! No longer feeling board illiterate.:smirk:
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,461 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @Jackie9003, that was just my weird sense of humor. I don't care if it is here. That's why I put the wink emoji after my comment. But if I ever accidentally post something horrific or incriminating, it's good to know I can get it deleted! :p
    Been there, done that
    @callsitlikeiseeit thank you, I just tried that and it worked! No longer feeling board illiterate.:smirk:

Hahahaha and I know this one has. 😂😂😇

Most appropriate user name, ever.

Hugs, lady!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    Been there, done that

Hahahaha and I know this one has. 😂😂😇

Most appropriate user name, ever.

Hugs, lady!

It might be true ;) Although now when I start to want to break EVERYONE'S necks ... I just take really really long extended leaves of absences from the forums.

It helps.

LOL
  • LeeH31
    Options
    @callsitlikeiseeit I have a sneaking suspicion we may have traits in common.

I do not suffer fools. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate honest questions and real curiosity. I have ZERO tolerance for arrogant antagonists that just like to cause trouble. No pity for those who say they "need friends and accountability" but won't hold themselves accountable, then whine when they don't make progress. It is HARD WORK to not diet, rather to make real, lasting lifestyle changes. Messing up occasionally is one thing, "slipping" on a weekly or daily basis. . . no, just, go away until you grow up.

All that being said, I also love to give encouragement to those who are genuinely trying their best, who are respectful to others, and who reciprocate the encouragement and help they are given.

I am absolutely bossy, opinionated, and a tad judgmental. But I also have a great (not mean) sense of humor, a huge capacity for empathy, a highly developed sense of justice, and a real love for any critter that moves, even people :wink:!

So, do we have anything in common there? :grin:

Oh yeah, lovely profile pic. Is that a Pyranese?
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    @callsitlikeiseeit I have a sneaking suspicion we may have traits in common.

I do not suffer fools. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate honest questions and real curiosity. I have ZERO tolerance for arrogant antagonists that just like to cause trouble. No pity for those who say they "need friends and accountability" but won't hold themselves accountable, then whine when they don't make progress. It is HARD WORK to not diet, rather to make real, lasting lifestyle changes. Messing up occasionally is one thing, "slipping" on a weekly or daily basis. . . no, just, go away until you grow up.

All that being said, I also love to give encouragement to those who are genuinely trying their best, who are respectful to others, and who reciprocate the encouragement and help they are given.

I am absolutely bossy, opinionated, and a tad judgmental. But I also have a great (not mean) sense of humor, a huge capacity for empathy, a highly developed sense of justice, and a real love for any critter that moves, even people :wink:!

So, do we have anything in common there? :grin:

Oh yeah, lovely profile pic. Is that a Pyranese?

You should probably send a friend request. We would get along just fine, I think LOL. im going through some health stuff right now so its a bit 'meh' and whiny- cause im in pain and dont know why - which is not my normal self. once i feel better it will be the more funny and silly that it normally is (you can scroll back and get a feel for my normal 'mood'.)

And that is Holly, one of the two 'Guardians' on our Farm (and my heart). She and her brother, Hagrid, are both Great Pyrenees, yes :) We have 3 other dogs with no jobs and just get in my way LOL
  • LeeH31
    Options
    @callsitlikeiseeit just noticed that the autocorrect misspelled Pyrenees. Ugh! She's a beautiful lady. Hope you can get your health issues resolved. It can be a real struggle sometimes to hide how you really feel when your loved ones are near. You are entitled to 3 "poor babys". Poor baby, poor baby, poor baby! Hugs and comforting thoughts shooting your way.
  • springlering62
    Options
    @callsitlikeiseeit just noticed that the autocorrect misspelled Pyrenees. Ugh! She's a beautiful lady. Hope you can get your health issues resolved. It can be a real struggle sometimes to hide how you really feel when your loved ones are near. You are entitled to 3 "poor babys". Poor baby, poor baby, poor baby! Hugs and comforting thoughts shooting your way.

Total flashbacks!!!!!!!

When I was coming up The whole family, including siblings had to learn sign language so they could attend a new school for the deaf that was opening.

Naturally, us kids learned the rude signs first.

One of the rudest you could use was the sign for “poor baby”. It was guaranteed to start a fight.

Man, we were busy poor babying one another behind our parents back, every chance we got.

In retrospect, no idea why it was rude, but it used to sorely piss my parents off if they caught us using it.
  • amydandy40
    amydandy40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don’t know how to introduce myself in a team challenge I just joined. I’ve been accepted and asked to introduce myself but there is no reply button at the bottom of the page??!!
  • amydandy40
    amydandy40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you can actually bookmark them or 'star' them and youll get a little notification when someone else comments.

How do you do this?
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @amydandy40 I am in Fat2Fit. Initially, in November 2020, had to get one of the recruiters to send me a friend request and invite me into the group. That issue might be resolved now. Usually there is a link posted to the main group in the comments section of the recruitment thread. Click on the main link. There will be sub links of the various groups, spreadsheets and challenge threads. Go to your designated group for September and post a comment with your introduction. Hope this is helpful.
  • LeeH31
    Options
    @springerling62 okay, so now I gotta go YouTube "poor baby" in sign??? :grin:
  • springlering62
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @springerling62 okay, so now I gotta go YouTube "poor baby" in sign??? :grin:

emxwzehf9p82.gif
    Saved you the trouble. Only you should have a really *kitten* eating look on your face and not be giggling. It was a serious insult.

(PS: collage by artist Jim Hill, in case I need to give credit.)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    edited August 2021
    Options

Still waiting to hear back from the doc. I'd get up and clean to keep my mind off the waiting but ... I cant :/ ugh. My fabfitfun box came in the mail though, so at least I got to go through a box of goodies LOL
    amydandy40 wrote: »

How do you do this?

Sorry for the size. at the top of each post (see by my red arrow) is a star. click on it to make it yellow. At the top of any of the message board pages the star at the top by my blue arrow will show up with a number in it when something has been updated. click on it and you can click through to the post that was updated. You can also click on the star to follow from the main forum page where all the discussion threads are listed.

0h85jmmvs380.png

• mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    This is weird because it's not available on my Android phone, but if you're using the desktop application, click on the bell symbol at the the top of the page and scroll down to click on "all notifications". This will take you to the page where you can see your badges etc. About halfway down the page to the left will be a box with a number of notification options. If you click on the "Replies" item you'll get a list of all your replies. I just noticed this the other day.
  • LeeH31
    Options
    @mph323 that's what I found if I click on my profile picture, or anyone's profile picture it takes you to the badge page and if you scroll down there is the activities, replies, and discussion buttons.

@springerling62 I am dying of laughter, that is just FILTHY!!! :naughty::lol:

@callsitlikeiseeit I hope you enjoyed your fabfitfun box. Waiting on calls is the pits! Especially doctor calls. Hope they find out what is going on in there so you can get it fixed. Thank you for the tutorial, too. You're a real pal!
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    This is weird because it's not available on my Android phone, but if you're using the desktop application, click on the bell symbol at the the top of the page and scroll down to click on "all notifications". This will take you to the page where you can see your badges etc. About halfway down the page to the left will be a box with a number of notification options. If you click on the "Replies" item you'll get a list of all your replies. I just noticed this the other day.

I have a Google phone but it runs an Android OS IIRC, and I have the stars.