60 this year and lost 1/2 my body weight

Options
1235»

Replies

• elsabib8948
    elsabib8948 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Why don't we make a community/group of women who are in their 50's who need to lose half their body weight? I think we could do a lot to support each other! :) What do you all think? @pdd1216 @Jem594 @cymande1961 and anyone else! :)

I would like to join - I just started today and also need to lose half the body weight
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Hi Sharon, wow, congrats to you? How long did this leg of your journey take? Your post has clearly resonated with so many of us, and been so inspirational, thank you!

"@dodieneatfreakwannabe wrote: »
    Why don't we make a community/group of women who are in their 50's who need to lose half their body weight? I think we could do a lot to support each other! :) What do you all think? @pdd1216 @Jem594 @cymande1961 and anyone else! :)"

I am 5'4", need to lose 1/2 my weight and am 61 - I would also love to join in a support group chat/thread. Help!
  • JeanineRevell
    JeanineRevell Posts: 9 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Just started my weight loss journey again. Reading these inspirational stories give me hope that I can get this 70 pounds off of me for good and keep it off. I am 5'3" and want to be healthy again.
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I would love an invite too, if you started a group.
  • snodger13
    snodger13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @Sharon7986 Thank you for the feed back LOL. Profile picture is a couple of years old.... Happy to join in with the chat group. I have a number of relatives in England... I am originally from Manchester... not sure if that is good or bad LOL
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    @Sharon7986
    Did you open a thread? I would like to join it.
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    Found my invite. TY
  • Wendyscholl1
    Wendyscholl1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! I'm 5'2" and I have 100+ to lose and I'm over 50. I'm so happy to meet you and to know this journey is possible. Thank you for sharing. It really inspires people like me who feel daunted by taking their very first steps on this journey. <3
  • Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your Weight Loss! I would like to join. My son is getting married next year and I would love to lose 50 pounds!
  • Henryhufflepuff
    Options
    I would like to join too, I am 59 and have over 100lbs to lose, would be grateful of the support. Day 1 for me, again 😢
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!