Routines at Home?

Options
Under_Construction13
Under_Construction13 Posts: 60 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Is it wrong to make a workout schedule and try to make a food schedule too?
I'm not a gym person, want to see if I can do it all at home (save some cash), but what are ur guys input on making schedules...?

I was thinking 100 push up, jumping jacks and crunches as a warm up.
I need to see what main workout I can do (I have a lot of saved pins on Pinterest)
And maybe a 30 min walk/jog

I'm 167 and want to lose some weight by November ( my sons birthday, that means pictures :(

Replies

• PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I don't belong to a gym. All my workouts (except running) are done in the confines of my basement family room. I have managed to lose 26 lbs in just under 3 months. Make a schedule if you wish, or change it up and do what you feel like doing that day. It's up to you, but you can definitely do this without dropping a chunk of change for a gym membership. Just make sure that you get a variety of exercise, both strength and cardio.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter if you belong to a gym or not because you can get some pretty good equipment at reasonable prices if you choose to go that way! You can by small equipment from dumbells which can be weight adjusted to restistance bands to yoga mats! When I did home training before gym, I used to do all the 'military' type exercises such as jumping jacks, crunches, pushups and yoga. Things like cardio can be achieved through your neighbourhood in the confines of nature :)
This discussion has been closed.