Let’s become MFP friends and motivate each other!

Options
Hello MFP community
I’m back on here after several years working on myself and looking to connect with people and motivate each other!
MFP is a great tool that helped me in the past to achieve major fitness goals. There is something about feeling accountable to this community that always pushes me.
I am also a great (and modest) chef, always ready to swap recipes!
Looking forward to connect with new friends! 😊

Replies

• Yazikins
    Yazikins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Very similar to you, I have been on MFP for several years and I am keen to connect with other members to motivate myself as well as others.

Happy to swap recipes 🙂
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • try_harderG
    try_harderG Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new pals, please include me?
  • IFJagain
    IFJagain Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off this roller coaster several times, usually losing quite a bit, only to gain it back. I could definitely use some motivation and support...

• gentle_sir_hulk
    gentle_sir_hulk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started my 100lb weight loss journey 3 months ago and now I am almost 40lb into it. Would be great to share experience and challenge. I am sharing my food diary to friends only.
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've also been on MFP for years. A lot of my old friends aren't on anymore so looking for more people to interact with. Anyone is free to add me. ☺️
  • vio30270916
    vio30270916 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be included! I've lost 25 pounds since starting my journey with Noom and am switching to MFP. Looking to lose another 35 or so. I found community to be a key ingredient for me, and want to jump right into creating my own "tribe" here too!
  • activst95
    activst95 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Addme