September-December Challenge🥣🏋️

Hello,
ljersrqemifn.jpg

My current weight is 58.4kg and i was at around 67kg before a year. I wasnt follow any scheduled exercise. But i cut out my daily meal intakes for achieve this.

Now i am following 16/8 intermittent fasting plan and 100min daily home exercise including cardio and weight lifting. My goal is to update my weekly weight from today (September 02) to December 25. Objective of doing this is to establish self motivation and join you with me for the challenge. We all need to have some motivation with self challanges.😊🏋️

September-
02: 58.4kg
11:
18:
25:

October-
02:
09:
16:
23:

November-
06:
13:
20:
27:

December-
04:
11:
18:
25:

Replies

• chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Can I join? I hope to hit my goal by the end of December, so this is perfect! I am a vegan, and trying to stick to wholefoods, and getting in some exercise every day.

My goal is to lose 8 pounds per month and I report my weight on Tuesdays.

Sept 1: 157.5 (lb)
    Sept 7:
    Sept 14:
    Sept 21
    Sept 28:

September goal: 149.5
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Hello,
    ljersrqemifn.jpg

My current weight is 58.4kg and i was at around 67kg before a year. I wasnt follow any scheduled exercise. But i cut out my daily meal intakes for achieve this.

Now i am following 16/8 intermittent fasting plan and 100min daily home exercise including cardio and weight lifting. My goal is to update my weekly weight from today (September 02) to December 25. Objective of doing this is to establish self motivation and join you with me for the challenge. We all need to have some motivation with self challanges.😊🏋️

September-
    02: 58.4kg

Wait, you weigh only 58.4kg? That's only 128.6 pounds. Do you want to weigh less than this? I only want to weigh slightly less than this and I am a 5'5" woman!