More B4 N Afta pics

Options

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl, you look amazing. And that man must have wanted some d!ck 'cause I think you still looked beautiful! :happy: I'm really inspired by your pictures.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    wow great.... how did u do it?

it was just small changes at first, i started going to the gym everyday, i didn't know what i was doing so just took all the classes they offered, everyday after work i took a different class, they were all free so it was easy and at first it was hard, but wasn't too long til i got in the swing of things, then i started running, just 20 minues a day at first, and am not running 90 minutes

over the past 6 years it's just been trying to be consistant, and get regular work outs. but now i'm 30 (almost) i notice a lot of dietary intake has had to change,
    just to maintain i've had to give up sugar, pops etc, fast food (i have 1 burger a year, november 17th ) etc, minor changes like that

i have ZERO snacks in my house, you will not find chips, cookies or anything like that, maybe the occasional rice crackers, so when i go camping, to the movies or on vacation, i don't fee guilty endulging!

but i credit the initial weight loss to working out, eveyrday doing something.

maintaining has been tough, but I have a very active partner, and we are about to go play tennis for a few hours, then tomorrow e are playing duos on a beach volleyball tournament, i went from teh gym to just living actively! i only need to go to the gym once a week now!

And to the person about the city :) First pics, are of Vancouver, BC the hiking pics are from Squamish BC (by whistler) where i live now ... it's actually 'Outdoor recreation capital of Canada'
  • SarahEllis28
    Options
    Very beautiful! WTG!!!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing. thanks for sharing!
  • CarolinaGirl74
    Options
    You look AMAZING!:smile: Congratulations!!!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!! Thank you for sharing your photos!! Gives me the inspiration I need.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    ummm totally LOVE your arms....not all bulky or super toothpicky....and you have a beautiful collarbone/shoulders.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You went from cute to HOT!! Good job!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Your photos are very inspriational. You are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I've had a few emails about the transition. How long it took, I lost about 5 lbs a month. If that helps...

At 10 lbs lost

beena3zr2.jpg

At 15 lbs lost

picture006dl1.jpg

At 25 lbs lost (Pimp N Hoe party sorry! lol)

after1jk6.jpg

at 35 lbs lost

aftermarch07id8.jpg

And ya'll know the rest from the first post.

Note about the Collar bone comment. Thank you sooo much I never saw my collar bone before I started working out. Shoulders and that area of a womans body I think is the sexiest ... Love wearing my hair up now! :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You were very pretty to begin with, but gotta say, you look amazing now!! Good for you!!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Terrific! You are one gorgeous woman!
    I totally agree with collarbones, shoulder and back. I'm really starting to love my back again!
  • skyley
    skyley Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • Fennell140
    Options
    omg amazing....great job
  • susandersons06
    Options
    Wow!! You are beautiful!! Good for you!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • upsy
    upsy Posts: 42
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you look stunning!
    p.s. good for you having that ex :devil:
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work! You are an inspiration!!
  • WannaBHottyMommy
    WannaBHottyMommy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    fantastic girlie!!
  • fatbegone2010
    Options
    Wow, you're my inspiration!!!
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    WOW! You look great and what an inspritation this is to me. Thank you :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!