New to fitness

Options
Hey guys I'm new to the whole fitness world. I'm 31, 154lbs and my aim is to maybe gain a small bit of weight, gain muscle and tone up.
Looking forward to see whats in the forums ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Banuhalle
    Banuhalle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to this fitness app, which was recommended by my doctor. 56 years old and looking to drop at least 60lbs and gain more muscle mass if that's possible. Looking forward to seeing some changes in my life:)
  • OxfordCheddar82
    Options
    Good Luck! Lots of US members on here so I hope you smash your fitness goal.
  • Robdsherlock
    Robdsherlock Posts: 55 Member
    Options

I'm living in Ireland, be interesting to see if there is many Irish here
  • LeeH31
    LeeH31 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @Robdsherlock if you want to shape up, look up @ninerbuff. He runs a daily thread for his own exercise and anyone can join in. He is ever so helpful, patient(if you are sincerely trying), and links you to anything he thinks will help you.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options

I'm living in Ireland, be interesting to see if there is many Irish here

Jealous! I miss Ireland! Best of luck with your goals!
  • teagrobert2855
    teagrobert2855 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What's up man, fellow driver here. What type of frieght u moving over on the island?
  • Robdsherlock
    Options
    @xxghost thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Robdsherlock
    Options
    @teagrobert2855 I don't haul any freight, I do maintenance work is grocery stores, I cover 16 stores here so I have a work van traveling around โ˜บ I've always had an interest in haulage though, trucks here in Ireland are not as big as what ye have over in the US, UK there still pretty cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž