Aetna “MyActiveHealth” Free Dietician Consults

Options
I got a reminder that I have access to a free program called MyActiveHealth, via my Aetna
Health insurance plan.

Out of curiosity, I signed up for a health coach session.

The initial consult is just fact gathering. But when she told me she could set me up for free consults with a dietician, well heck yeah!!!!

My initial weight loss three years ago was jumpstarted by a dietician. I can vouch for how effective they are.

If you have access to MyActiveHealth, and are interested in a dietician or other health coaching, sign up at the link Aetna provides you.

I will warn you, their website is the most disorganized, poorly produced, “dead button” website I’ve visited since the early days of the web, so be prepared for some WTF hair pulling moments.

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first dietician phone session via the Aetna MyActiveHealth program. It’s included in my health insurance plan.

I was very pleasantly surprised. Even after three years of MFP, and having been in maintenance for several months I got some very good advice. The lady was very professional, concerned and helpful, and provided some rather pointed, personal advice- in my case to eat more or exercise less, with her suggesting the latter.

I find it hard to sit still, but easy to eat, so you can guess which route I’m opting for. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have a follow up in four weeks and will report back.

If you have access to it, it’s free.