Pre-workout

Options
Hello everyone,

Can any of you recommend a good, high energy pre-workout? I've tried both Grenade .50 Cal and MusclePharm Assault (Why do they all have such frightful names?) but neither of them seem to create the punch that I desire... Maybe it's because I used to drink about 6 cans of redbull daily, but I digress.

Anyway, looking forward to hear your recommendations. Thanks

inb4 "have a cup of coffee".

Replies

• Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    White Flood, Craze, C4

I am personally using Assault and get good energy from it plus it includes my daily creatine needs.

6 red bulls a day? If the above mentioned don't work for you, maybe you need a stim break as your body may be accustomed to the caffeine. I cycle off PWO every now and then.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    White Flood, Craze, C4

I am personally using Assault and get good energy from it plus it includes my daily creatine needs.

6 red bulls a day? If the above mentioned don't work for you, maybe you need a stim break as your body may be accustomed to the caffeine. I cycle off PWO every now and then.

I don't drink any high caffeine drinks any more and haven't done so since I've started taking my fitness and workouts more seriously. I'm going to go for a week without using any pre-workout then use some again next week to see if I notice a difference.

Thanks for your response.