Rash from Fitbit Flex?

Options
124»

Replies

• krystalynnulley
    Options
    mine is giving me a rash too and i DONT wear it in and around water, even taking it off to wash my hands. I dont use any lotions around the area i wear it and watch how much i sweat under it! it started getting Really smelly and i started washing it weekly! i dont wear it too tight and cant think of any other option then microbial build up inside the band! I owned a force prior to the flex and lost it, I HAD NOT ISSUES WITH THE FORCE!!!! NO RASH!!!
  • judipeery
    Options
    I bought the Fitbit Flex about 6 months ago. I developed a burning itchy rash about 2 weeks ago. I went to see a Naturopathic Doctor, and she told me about the rashes being caused by the Fitbit Force. The pictures she showed me online looked just like my wrist rash. She told me to take it off, or at least switch arms to see if it develops on the other wrist. I do havea sensitivity to soap and think a lot of water stays behind the band. I am going to try to remember to remove it before washing my hands or showering. I would like updates from anyone if you hear the Flex has been recalled too. Thanks