help with fitbit app?

Options
After losing 32 pounds, I decided to lower my goal weight in fitbit to a lower weight for inspiration. Unfortunately instead of doing that, the app reset my start date to today, starting weight to today's weight, weight loss zero pounds. Does anyone who uses fitbit know how to set a weight goal that starts at a specific date and amount, (it has my interim weights since then) and doesn't ignore past progress?

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Under Plan Summary is where you would have changed your final goal weight.

Edit Weight Goal is where you would input Current Weight is and I want to weigh figures.
    Above that it states your starting weight and date - and Edit is available to change that back.
  • patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It will let me edit the starting date but not the starting weight. Where do I change that
  • patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    wait I finally got it ti change the starting weight, but now it is stating that I've lost 31.9 pounds on the today screen when the math is 32. I don't get it.180 from 212 is 32, not 31.9
    sigh
    Now it has fixed itself. Thanks for your help
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Fitbit formulas use metric, so the figures you entered are converted to metric for actual usage.

For display if you select lbs/inches - it's converted back. That's rounding errors - you'll see them again probably.