Replies

• miranda072089
    miranda072089 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    u87bxa1ifgez.jpg

I rarely post progress pics and ignore my dirty mirror but the biggest motivation I have, besides my family, is progress photos. I'm in shock at how much 8 months of hard work has made. Finally don't hate my body but still have another 20-30 lbs to go. Almost there!!

Wow girl what did yah do far as exercise?! total transformation : ) Congrats! your hard work has definitely paid off.
  • miranda072089
    miranda072089 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    u87bxa1ifgez.jpg

I rarely post progress pics and ignore my dirty mirror but the biggest motivation I have, besides my family, is progress photos. I'm in shock at how much 8 months of hard work has made. Finally don't hate my body but still have another 20-30 lbs to go. Almost there!!

Wow girl what did yah do far as exercise?! total transformation : ) Congrats! your hard work has definitely paid off.

I ate 1200 calories, never had a cheat day, and did A LOT of squats and mountain climbers.
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Woah, that plan sounds intense. That is some serious dedication and your results are your reward. You look great and I'm so happy for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!