Yelana

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Yelena and I am ready to crush this! I have so much motivation to get rid of this stupid excess fat that I don't need.

Originally, I was born in Cuba to loving parents who cared for me so very much but my grandparents were more controlling and thought it was best for me to move to the states for a brighter looking future. I now rarely see my parents and I am sure that they would love to see my children again. I actually moved back and forth between Cuba and Chicago frequently in my youth and while I was back there I met my stunning husband Tony who convinced me that it was for the best that we stayed primarily in Chicago.

We had 5 children together and he ironically wanted more! There is no funny business between me and my kids what I say happens, happens but nonetheless I am extremely proud of them - they are my life. My husband passed in December, 2015 and we were married for a long time before that. His death caused stress on the rest of us and was the catalyst for my weight gain. After this in around 2017, I had another long distance relationship with another man (not Cuban) but he too passed away in 2018 from prostate cancer that I wasn't aware of until the most painful moments.

The stress from that was bad too, I felt like I was losing everyone and quit my job for a while. My brother however, is an incredible man and helped us out heaps with his wife and we are now right back on track and have been since 2020. Quarantine didn't affect my clan much, in fact it brought us closer and fused together all the wounds caused from all the stress. I am so proud of them for coping through losing two father figures.

This brings me to now, I am certain I can finish this off to be the best Mama I can possibly be as well as repaying my brother for what he has done to help me.

God Bless

Replies

• yelenad678
    yelenad678 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    just went looking to see other peoples discussions and stumbled across one that read, "yelana" and thought to myself, "thats so close to my name how funny!" then I realised that it was MINE with a typo...sorry everyone
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • fitmattnotfatmatt
    Options
    Incredible that you keep coming back from hardship, feel free to add! Getting over sadness is difficult but you are doing it and going after your goal
  • yelenad678
    yelenad678 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Incredible that you keep coming back from hardship, feel free to add! Getting over sadness is difficult but you are doing it and going after your goal

Thank you so! Just sent you a request my boy