Fresh New Start for the Last Time and it's Working!

Options
tassiaocalla
tassiaocalla Posts: 12 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
So I'm up to Day 5 of the diet now, i'm trying out this Body by Vi thing after my Dad had loads of success with it - he lost 20 lbs in 3 months, and he hates diets! Since I hate diets and despise exercise too, I figured I'd give it a try and 5 days in i've already lost 5 lbs! I'm not a big girl, at the moment I weigh 132 lbs after getting to 150 lbs a few months ago. So after a pretty sudden break-up, I've decided to stop wallowing and start getting myself to the weight I want to be. 120lbs is my goal, and I'm now definitely on track to getting there! When I weighed myself in on Friday I was 137 lbs, which isn't too bad, but I've got a bit of a way to go. Still, pleased with losing 5lbs in 5 days! I know it's mainly water weight, but not a bad way to start! Considering I had a family BBQ over the weekend and pigged out like a good 'un, and drank (probably a little too much) cider last night, imagine how much I could lose if I really did put my all into it!

So that's what I'm going to do - I'm experimenting with this diet a bit since it's new to the UK, so watch this space for my progress!
This discussion has been closed.