guys what's your favorite song while exercising ???

Options
vedoo
vedoo Posts: 35 Member
guys what's your favorite song while exercising ???

for me " IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT " although im not sexy but im willing to be :D XD

so what's yours ?

Replies

• becklanger
    Options
    get ready for this - 2 unlimited :)
  • jackie_ferguson
    jackie_ferguson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    no particular song but i like to work out to nine inch nails
  • NeolithicLolite
    Options
    I love exercising with video game soundtracks! I love jogging with Assassin's Creed music. Video game soundtracks are designed to have the player still continue to concentrate while having a good rhythm, so it's perfect for workouts. Plus, I feel so badass running through the streets!
  • bigsargeofsc
    Options
    Anything involving metal! Distrubed, Metallica, Rob Zombie, AC/DC, Saliva,... When I'm weight training, I want to hear some pissed off #@*& !!
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    RUN DMC- rock box !
  • mickatoad
    Options
    Wake Me Up by Avicii and Aloe Blacc
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm strictly rock/metal - have been for years. But for some reason, I've loaded the iPod with pop music for my runs. Currently 'Blurred Lines' gets the most listens. I feel dirty...time to crank up some Slayer!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Anything that David Guetta is involved with!!!
  • staceyjohnson34
    staceyjohnson34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been getting a better workout with metal. Right now Enter Sandman really gets me moving on my run :)
  • SilverCityzen
    SilverCityzen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Uprising by James Durbin
    Life in Wartime by Talking Heads
    Anything Billy Idol
    Joe Satriani
    Some Moody Blues to balance things out...

This could be a long list... in general, Good Time rock n roll. :)
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Matthaus-Passion BWV-244 . . . no not really, I don't have one.
  • uttercaro
    Options
    Gloria Estefan's "Conga" always revs me right up. (Yeah, I'm old. Doesn't mean I can't shake mah body!)
  • HeinekenMan
    HeinekenMan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a metal fan, but I listen to some heavy stuff during workouts. My iPod includes "Pain Killer" by Judas Priest, "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden, two Metallica songs, "Low Self Opinion" by Rollins Band, "Here Comes the Pain", "New Faith" and "War Zone" by Slayer, two Van Halen songs and then my favorites, U2 and Ray Charles, to round it out a bit. I also have the obligatory "Eye of the Tiger" and a few similar songs.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    pretty much anything by dmx gets the blood pumping.
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    metal such as FFDP, I See Stars, Avenged Sevenfold, Asking Alexandria, Linkin Park, Sleeping With Sirens, Disturbed, Sevendust, Black Veil Brides, Slipknot, Beastie Boys and Korn. some rap thrown in depends on what I'm in hte mood for really
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wide range, but basically anything with a good beat and fun to sing along with. My current fav's are: Country Song by Seether, Temperature by Sean Paul, What do You Want From Me by Cascada and...Nightlife by Foreigner.
  • vedoo
    Options
    I love exercising with video game soundtracks! I love jogging with Assassin's Creed music. Video game soundtracks are designed to have the player still continue to concentrate while having a good rhythm, so it's perfect for workouts. Plus, I feel so badass running through the streets!

good one
  • jurisdrgirlfriend
    jurisdrgirlfriend Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use a weird mix of things like Flo Rida, Alex Clare, Stevie Wonder, Maroon 5, Rihanna, Fun, Imagine Dragons and Nelly Furtado. For the most part it isn't the kind of music I listen to during the rest of my day, but it sure gets me going when I need some oomph. My current favorite is Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz.
  • vedoo
    Options
    I'm not really a metal fan, but I listen to some heavy stuff during workouts. My iPod includes "Pain Killer" by Judas Priest, "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden, two Metallica songs, "Low Self Opinion" by Rollins Band, "Here Comes the Pain", "New Faith" and "War Zone" by Slayer, two Van Halen songs and then my favorites, U2 and Ray Charles, to round it out a bit. I also have the obligatory "Eye of the Tiger" and a few similar songs.
    +

like it
  • vedoo
    Options
    I use a weird mix of things like Flo Rida, Alex Clare, Stevie Wonder, Maroon 5, Rihanna, Fun, Imagine Dragons and Nelly Furtado. For the most part it isn't the kind of music I listen to during the rest of my day, but it sure gets me going when I need some oomph. My current favorite is Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz.

Great