Paid version

Hey all! I bit the bullet and paid for the premium subscription. I've used the free version off and and on for a few years with moderate success. I'm curious to know what others think about the premium version and if you have had more success with it over the free version.

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    I personally don't see much benefit in the paid version. It uses the same database as the free version and the additional features like being able to do your macros by grams instead of % aren't particularly important to me personally. YMMV
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    ive lost almost 200 pounds using the free version.

not sure what more the premium version can do for me with only 40 or so more to go LOL

That said, there is something to be said for supporting MFP simply so that it does remain online. Spark People, which was one of its competitors recently went defunct because of lack of financial support, and certainly there are plenty of costs incurred to run the site (and we all have plenty of complaints that maybe they can't afford to fix? although they do have strong financial backing so, I'm not sure how much water that theory holds) I will say I have considered signing up for it simply because it HAS been VERY beneficial to me over the years, and I do appreciate that fact.

it wont be today though. LOL